Freelancer - Art, Copy, Proofreading, Print Production in Chesterbrook, PA, USA
We are looking for local Freelancers specializing in Design, Copywriting, Proofreading, and Print Production Support to work in our agency on an as needed basis.
What You’ll Be Doing
The essential duties and responsibilities will be determined per assignment.
What We’re Looking For
- Direct Marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Health Insurance experience preferred.
- Designers must have experience with print, web, and TV.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be productive and proactive, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must also be able to work well in a team-based setting.
- Flexibility to work on-site or off-site as needed.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must have experience with InDesign 6; experience with Microsoft Word for Copywriting and Proofreading.
- Proficiency in MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Additional qualifications will be determined per assignment.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page