Freelance Website Builder (Wordpress Website and Landing Page) in Nottingham, UK
Do you love the idea of putting together simple websites and landing page for SMBs? You don’t need to have built a website before, you just need common sense and willingness to learn!
Exposure Ninjais looking for an enthusiastic freelancer to manage the design and built of template Wordpress websites and LeadPages landing pages for small businesses and startup clients.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating Wordpress website buildsand LeadPages landing page creation.
Our ideal Wordpress Website and Landing Page Builder will do the following:
- Build simple Wordpress websites on our custom designed Wordpress template. No website building experience or coding required!
- Create high-converting landing pages using LeadPages for our PPC campaigns.
- Have a good understanding of user experience and CRO and optimise websites accordingly. If you don’t know about CRO yet, we’ll train you!
- Creating website specs and discussing these with new clients on the phone and by email.
- Act as the key point of contact for clients as we build their template Wordpress websites.
- Build template-based Wordpress websites in a 4-week turnaround time. Tutorial videos are included!
- Create LeadPages landing pages within a 4-day turnaround time.
- Undertake simple keyword research for small business websites to ensure the copy and meta descriptions are SEO-optimised.
- Deliver high quality work and meet all deadlines.
Job Type / Category
We’re looking for a freelance Wordpress Website and Landing Page Builder to work on ad hoc website and landing page projects. Approximately 25-35 hours per week.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
The skills we’re looking for:
- Common sense!
- Ability to handle client calls with confidence
- Super organisational tendencies and calmness whilst handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and high standards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Basic understanding of website architecture, best practices, crawlability and SEO principles for websites
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and how to set this up for new websites (if you don’t know, we’ll teach you!)
For Extra Brownie Points:
- An eye for good website design — experience with using Wordpress is a bonus!
- Understanding of CRO/UX principles is a bonus!
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS is a bonus!
- Experience analysing website and landing page performance and making adjustments accordingly
We’re a Digital Marketing Agency helping businesses of all shapes and sizes to generate more revenue from the Internet. We do this by building high-conversion websites and driving traffic with SEO, PPC, Content Marketing and Social. See how we can help your business grow by requesting a free review of your website and digital marketing, complete with your personal plan of action expertly prepared by one of our experienced marketing ninjas.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page