Photographer (Freelance) in Los Angeles, CA, USA
What you’ll do:
- You will follow photography guidelines, ensuring the workflow is running correctly (Live Model and/or Stills).
- You will shoot e-commerce product respecting the high quality standards and defined KPIs (key performance indicators).
- You will direct the model to ensure the poses reflect the brand identity and Farfetch aesthetics, also considering Styling guidelines.
- You will identify and suggest improvements.
- You will adhere to a range of time, cost and quality SLAs as expected on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- You will adhere to the use of Farfetch systems and internal processes.
- You will complete imagery reshoots.
Who you are:
- You are experienced in directing models as well as shooting on mannequins (a plus).
- You are experienced in an e-commerce studio environment (a plus).
- You are experienced in photo editing (preferred).
- You must be proficient with PC and professional editing software such as Adobe software.
- You are experienced with strobe lights, Pocket Wizards, and professional camera equipment.
- You are experienced with tethered shooting.
- You are able to troubleshoot lighting and software issues.
- You have excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- You are efficient with time management and deadlines.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong interpersonal/people skills and are a positive team player who is able to collaborate with and take direction.
- You are interested and experienced in fashion photography.
- You are driven and eager.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page