Freelance Blogger in Natick, MA, USA
Initial Design Group is looking for a freelance contributor to our blog covering business and growth strategy, branding, marketing, and social media topics. Success in this role may lead to additional, client-facing copywriting and copyediting opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Pitch, research, and write original blog posts that engage an audience of entrepreneurs, executives, and managers of startups and growing small- and mid-sized businesses
– Articles should cover business current events, trends, and topics of interest that offer real value to readers
– Write 500-700 word blog posts two to four times per months
– All written pieces must consist of 100% original work
Required Skills and Characteristics
– Demonstrated ability to capture the audience’s attention and convey clear, engaging concepts in short format pieces
– Experience writing about business, marketing, and branding topics or other related subjects
– Comfort working with a team, collective brainstorming, and incorporating feedback and creative direction into a final product
– Ability to work remotely using your own computer
Experience and Educational Background
– Bachelor’s degree required, graduate school experience beneficial
– Prior work experience with marketing, advertising, or public relations agencies a plus
– Current graduate students in business or business administration are encouraged to apply
Compensation for this part-time position is competitive and commensurate with candidate experience and qualifications.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page