Freelance Digital Campaign Executive in Princes Risborough, UK
Overview of the role
The Digital Campaign Executive/assistant works with their internal client services team, clients and external agencies to execute campaigns and measure and report on their effectiveness.
Working alongside the Senior Account Managers the Digital Campaign Exec. will take responsibility for the implementation and delivery of digital campaigns that meet the clients’ needs.
- Highly effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional attention to detail – this is a vital attribute for this role
- Responsible for their own work and the ability to balance a varied and demanding workload
- Must be flexible with work load and be able to prioritise when required
- Always report back to their manager when a job is complete or when there are any problems preventing job being finished on time. Able to manage their time well.
- Manage relationships with client teams and third parties (Media Owners) as well as persuade a non-marketing audience of the wisdom of proposed campaigns.
- Ability to interpret data to analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns.
- Ability to manage project to time and on plan with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- Confident to communicate on the phone as well as via email to liaise with Publishers as and when required
- Happy to present findings in face to face meetings and on conference calls
- Always manage client’s expectations and keep them informed of your progress on any task in hand
- Always have a ‘can do’ attitude and be helpful and detailed
- Analytical thinker
- Strong communicator
- Comfortable analysing the results and adjusting future campaigns
- Strong time management skills
- Alert colleagues to any potential problems that you might see
- Work as part of a team
- Project manage digital campaigns from inception to delivery and optimisation
- Must be able to alert the team to fluctuations in activity, and explain why these are happening
- Must have excellent experience and understanding of DCM – the Google analytics platform
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of online advertising campaigns
- Brief and oversee the performance of the media owners who will deliver the campaign activity
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Responsibility for all digital reporting
- Supporting account managers with reports and analysis for campaign delivery and for any new business pitches where historic insight and learnings will be vital
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Highlight problem campaigns and recommend delivery solutions
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
- Liaise with colleague on completion of any projects or work in hand
- Always ensure reports and analyse are completed and presented in the correct format with the appropriate branding and detail
- Ensure when sending data out to third parties that any sensitive data is excluded where appropriate
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be pro rated based on hours per week - which is flexible
- Digital Display, Social Media, PPC, Programatic Media: 5 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page