Video Editor in Los Angeles, CA, USA
MuteSix is currently looking for a Freelance Social Media Video Editor to assist our team with creating content for social media.
Our ideal candidate:
- You have experience creating a visual story
- You are a heavy mobile user (Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat)
- You are skilled in: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and have skills in video editing
- You have a willingness to learn
- You are detail oriented and can be relied on to finish tasks and projects
- You have a creative eye, and can problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- 3-4 years experience working as a social media editor for a publisher or a brand
- Expertise editing across all social platforms (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Instagram Stories, and Snapchat Stories)
- Experience working with brand partners, influencers, and other revenue-driven relationships
- An understanding of why one piece of content cannot look the same on every platform, and how to optimize accordingly
- Flawless command of spelling and grammar
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload and meet deadlines without fail
- Motions Graphics and After effects is a HUGE Plus
- Must have link to Reel
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%