Graphic Designer in Warren, MI, USA 🌎
Detroit based luxury fashion designer is looking to expand his team.
Looking for experienced Graphic Designer who can work from our studio that is based in Suburban Detroit.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Detroit based fashion brand seeks apparel graphic artist with 2-3 years experience.
- Illustrator and Photoshop in Mac OS
- Hand illustration
- Web and social media marketing design
- Color separation
- CAD and line sheets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Resizing images, artwork and swatches
- Photography of product to CAD
- Basic marketing material experience (emails, web graphics, social media graphics)
- Please note, this is not a technical designer position-- graphic design only
- Must be neat, professional
- High quality work and efficiency
- Hard working and motivated
- Understanding of pattern pieces
- Positive energy!
Work with head designer to ensure items are mocked up.
Must deliver quality and skilled workmanship.
- $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page