Graphic Designer in Warren, MI, USA
Detroit based luxury fashion designer is looking to expand his team.
Looking for experienced Graphic Designer who can work from our studio that is based in Suburban Detroit.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Detroit based fashion brand seeks apparel graphic artist with 2-3 years experience.
- Illustrator and Photoshop in Mac OS
- Hand illustration
- Web and social media marketing design
- Color separation
- CAD and line sheets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Resizing images, artwork and swatches
- Photography of product to CAD
- Basic marketing material experience (emails, web graphics, social media graphics)
- Please note, this is not a technical designer position-- graphic design only
- Must be neat, professional
- High quality work and efficiency
- Hard working and motivated
- Understanding of pattern pieces
- Positive energy!
Work with head designer to ensure items are mocked up.
Must deliver quality and skilled workmanship.
- $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%