Graphic Designer in Andover, MA, USA
Well established organization searching for a talented graphic designer to help us bring our latest innovation to life!
This is a freelance, part-time, contracted position, with opportunity to grow.Primary responsibility will be working with product designers to fulfill creative requests, which may include unique creative concepts as well as updating existing application elements and icons as necessary.
This role needs someone who is creative, organized, and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet deadlines.The ideal candidate is highly skilled and able to offer innovative solutions to creative and visual needs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating collateral consistent with current product look and feel
- Using established elements/icons to continue and complete application design and expansion
- Collaboration with Product Designers to ensure design continuity
- Create, design and revise graphics, icons, etc.
- Work with management to understand specific brand usage principles when executing branded collateral
- Perform image cropping, resizing and adjusting
Creating graphic designs for web communications and marketing materials
- Creating templates for business and promotional materials
- Degree in Graphic Design or working towards a degree preferred but not required
- Proven work history in the field of UX/UI design, graphic design or equivalent
- Adobe Creative Suite Proficiency – primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
- Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of UX/UI design trends
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%