Digital Campaign Executive in Princes Risborough, UK
Are you interested in marketing/media and have at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing? We are working with a growing agency based in Princes Risborough who are looking for a freelance digital campaign executive to assist their team.
- Project manage digital campaigns from inception to delivery and optimisation
- Must be able to alert the team to fluctuations in activity, and explain why these are happening
- Must have excellent experience and understanding of DCM – the Google analytics platform
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of online advertising campaigns
- Brief and oversee the performance of the media owners who will deliver the campaign activity
- Working within a budget
- Responsibility for all digital reporting
- Supporting account managers with reports and analysis for campaign delivery and new business pitches
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Liaise with colleagues on completion of any projects or work in hand
- Always ensure reports are completed and presented in the correct format with the appropriate branding and detail
- Ensure when sending data out to third parties that any sensitive data is excluded where appropriate
- Highly effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Responsible for their own work and the ability to balance a varied and demanding workload
- Must be flexible with work load and be able to prioritise when required
- Manage relationships with client teams and third parties
- Ability to interpret data to analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns.
- Ability to manage project to time and on plan with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- Confident to communicate on the phone as well as via email to liaise with Publishers
- Happy to present findings in face to face meetings and on conference calls
- Manage client’s expectations and keep them informed of your progress
- Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- £15.00 to £20.00 /hour
- marketing: 5 years (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page