Video Editor in Atlanta, GA, USA
We’re looking for the best freelance editors to help us create custom videos for clients ranging in size from startups to Fortune 500s. This is a work from home job so you can work from any city, state, or country. Specifically,
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
you should be able to:
- Edit kick ass videos that tell compelling visual stories
- Create and customize pro After Effects graphics
- Chose awesome music, SFX, and sound bytes
- Implement creative decision making
- Collaborate with clients and team members
- Must have a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities
- Must own and be proficient with Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder
- Must own a Mac or Windows based PC or laptop
- Ability to use screen recording software like Camtasia
- Able to work with After Effects templates and create custom graphics
- Must have experience working on content that appeals to wide audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Must know how to work with green screen backgrounds and edit with green screen footage
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%