Back End Developer in New York, NY, USA
Way Creative House is a new experiential marketing agency that specializes in creating and deploying tech-enabled customer experiences for our clients and we are looking for a Back End Developer to join our team for mid-sized to large client projects.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Follow emerging technologies
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Part-time, Contract
- back end development: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page