Writer/Editor in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Creative Freelance Copywriter / Video Producer / Someone who understands all facets of the video production process & equipment.
Phoenix-based video production company is aiming to find an experienced copywriter to join our diverse team of creatives. We are looking for someone who brings their own diversity, techniques & tools to our team.
A copywriter who has the unique insight on all sides of our industry - Creative, Production, Crew & Equipment. It is even more of a bonus to find someone who understands the technical side of film making, including Camera, Lighting & Sound, Pre Production, Video Production & Post Production, industry standard equipment & software.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Candidate must have copywriting experience and a firm understanding of how to use SEO + editorial to drive traffic & engagement. This position is available for immediate work and is an ongoing freelance position.
Candidate must be knowledgable on topics such as:
- ARRI, RED, Sony CineAlta, Sound Devices, Canon, DSLR, Project Development, Scripts, Creative Decks, After Effects, Final Cut, Premiere, Corporate Video Production, Commercial Video Production, Filmmaking Techniques, Cinematography, Cinema Camera Equipment, A/C, DP, DIT, FPS, etc.
We enjoy working with creative and relaxed, yet driven personalities that understand the long hours of commitment needed to be successful in our industry. We look forward to meeting you!
- Write / Edit consistent Copy for website, blogs & social
- Direct freelance writers to source ongoing blog copy
- Edit submitted blog copy
- Work closely with writers, SEO, designers & developers to create keyword friendly copy
- Would be a bonus if the selected candidate has experience with marketing copy tailored for SEO, keywords & search rankings.
- Would be a bonus if candidate has experience with different analytic platforms such as Google, Hubspot, etc.
- Candidate must be local to Phoenix
- Bachelors in Journalism or Communications
- Minimum 3 years Copywriter experience
- Create and/or coordinate content for articles, blogs, white papers, brochures, etc.
- Content & Social Media Marketing
- Contribute to social media & forms to find “backlink” & business growth opportunities
- Has a general understanding of everything Marketing, PR & Advertising
- Implement and track success of Marketing & Social media and PR campaigns
- Coordinate SEO/SEM programs
- Adds creative input and production value to every project
- Work closely with senior management and internal and external resources
- Highly creative
- Past experienced producing or managing content for websites & distribution campaigns
- Superior organizational skills
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Has hands on experience working with HubSpot & other online distribution platforms.
- Tech Savvy - able to embrace new software and technologies
- Multicultural marketing experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of social media platforms and a desire to stay abreast of social media trends
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to juggle multiple tasks under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic self-starter who takes initiative and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills including Adobe CC, MS Office and Internet applications
- Strong people skills
- Proficiency with Adobe / Microsoft / Google based applications
- Good customer service skills
- $40.00 to $60.00 /hour
- Video Production: 3 years (Required)
- Written Communication: 3 years (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 3 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page