Creative Strategist in Portland, OR, USA
Creadits has reinvented digital advertising. Join an exciting, fast-paced, cutting-edge, creative production SaaS (software-as-a-service) start-up with global offices. This role would be key in providing Creative Strategy for the US market for our global clients.
The world’s largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World’s largest ride hailing apps
- World’s largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World’s largest gaming companies
- World’s leading apparel companies
This role will work approximately eight hours a week with our account teams and global designers on providing new creative strategy and design ideas to our global clients. They will drive creative and business strategy discussions of our clients to uncover business needs and opportunities in different US markets. Use audience insights and develop a creative strategy and concept idea that drives the key business goals while maintaining a high bar for creativity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Arts/ Design or a relevant field.
- 3-6 years experience in a advertising or design industry dealing with creative conceptualizing and design execution.
- Previous experience working with global brands (and brand guidelines).
- Digital, online marketing, video production process experience.
- Able to developw strategically grounded, brilliant creative.
- Strong passion for visual storytelling via photography, videography and/or animation
- Fluent in all aspects of digital ads platform, from the massive reach to mobile and video best practices.
- Articulate with critique of both strategic approach and aesthetic execution
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from individual campaign ideas to full on, long-standing content franchises.
- Strategic – Deep understanding of brand or DR marketing and how to build strategies across multiple verticals.
- Creative – Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from individual publishing ideas to campaign ideas to full on, long-standing platforms.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with global teams.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to work autonomously.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page