Graphic Designer for Jewelry Brands in Chicago, IL, USA
“I cannot tell you how great this place is.” “Professional, knowledgeable, attentive, and honest.” “Personable and thoughtful.” “Lovely, welcoming, attentive, friendly.”
These are some of the things our clients say about us on Yelp.
- Are you interested in joining a team like this?
- Can you also be described as professional, honest, personable and friendly?
- Will you go above and beyond for your clients and coworkers?
- Are you interested in jewelry? Design, diamonds, gemstones, marketing?
Want to be surrounded by a tight team that supports and grows with one another?
Seeking a graphic design pro to help us scale our marketing efforts. Located in Jewelers Row downtown Chicago, we’re a small and nimble shop and are looking for someone to help refine our branding and create marketing materials across mediums.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a professional commercial setting, be flexible and love to design for and experiment with a variety of marketing channels.
You’ll work with 2 brands and 2 audiences: B2C (80%) and B2B (20%). Both need branding updates and ongoing graphic design support.
You will report to the company President and be a vital part of our marketing efforts. An interest in marketing and communications is a plus.
Our environment is casual and supportive, with opportunities to excel and grow as our company expands.
We’re currently looking for a freelance or part-timer. Most work can be done offsite / in your own home. Hours required will vary by week in the beginning.
- Website banners and content - we will be platforming 2 websites in 2019 and will look to you for graphic design
- Research, create and implement basic brand style guides
- Occasional print ads
- Social media content as required
- Point-of-purchase marketing materials
- In-store print projects and marketing support
- Various other projects as needed for our B2C and B2B audiences
- Part-time, Contract
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page