Copywriter – Black & White in London, UK
About the role:
You will work with the English Sub-Editor to ensure your copywriting goes live on time and to a standard fitting of a high-end fashion brand. Every day will provide a new opportunity and the workload will become increasingly varied as the Black & White team expands its reach.
Flexibility, tenacity and a collaborative attitude are essential for this new role. You will have some experience working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally this would have been within a copywriting or sub-editing role but a translator or linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
What you’ll do:
- You will create engaging, on-brand luxury product copy for our partnered brands’ new sites
- You will create copywriting examples and briefs for clients
- You will own the CMS copywriting process
- You will work with our core copywriting team to ensure tone of voice is kept consistent
- You will maintain quality of content on product pages
Who you are:
- You are fluent in English
- You have expert knowledge of luxury fashion brands and products
- You have a good writing style that is accurate, engaging and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You have an understanding of garment and accessory construction
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have the ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page