Photoshop Retoucher in West Lawn, PA, USA
As a Freelance Retoucher, you will be working offsite with your own equipment and retouching images that meet that our company standards. The files will be exchanged via external hard drives so living within a close proximity to our studio in West Lawn, PA is required.
The right individual for this position will be passionate about our brand, business oriented, and driven to deliver first-class service. You’re at the heart of our studio’s postproduction digital retouching activities and the soul that keeps retouching on track to meet client deadlines.
What You Will Do
Initially you will be working on raw high resolution digital files that you will be prepping for client presentations. Those files will be provided via portable hard drive where you will be picking them up at our studio, prepping the files to company standards, and returning them in a timely fashion.
After the conclusion of client meetings, the files will have notes on a touch up layer of what exactly needs to be adjusted. The files will be provided via a portable hard drive and you will need to perform blemish removal, removing & adding items from image, extending backgrounds, skin smoothing, masking, liquifying, color correction, etc, ect… while at the same time adhering to our artistic style. You will be enhancing the image not changing it.
There are 2 main responsibilities of this position:
- Meeting company standards in retouching
- Meeting deadlines.
Why should you apply?
- The candidate who is best suited for this position is someone who is highly skilled with Photoshop tools and actions to quickly see, understand, and replicate how we currently complete our images.
- You are living within minutes of our studio in West Lawn, PA, have experience working as a freelancer with small businesses.
- You have the skill to stay on track and duplicate the style that has made us successful.
- You are looking for a lot of freelance work!
Who should not apply?
- We need a freelance digital file retouching specialist, that has a creative eye but can still be organized and efficient, not an aspiring or professional photographer who does retouching.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of photoshop retouching experience
- Quick learner
- Friendly, energetic person with strong work ethic
- Photoshop, Retouching, Freelance, Reading, Berks, Apple, Mac
- photoshop retouching: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Pennsylvania Driver’s (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page