Interior Designer in Bristol, UK
We are one of UK’s leading Interior design agencies renowned for designing commercial environments. As part of our growth strategy to develop our residential interior design portfolio we are looking to recruit interior designers on a freelance self employed basis right across the UK. This is perfect for graduates struggling to get a permanent job in a design agency but keen to get their career going. The role is also ideal for qualified/experienced designers looking to work for themselves for flexible working hours, doing what they have a passion for.
- Good working knowledge of sketch up, Auto-Cad & Adobe Indesign
- Own pc with Relevant software licences
- Passion and flare for interior design
- Experience and or degree in interior design/architecture
- Willingness to work to a clearly defined design process
- Full training on our design process as well as administrative support
- The projects for you to work on
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Design templates, Business cards, Business home phone as well as email package
- Access to our design studio, design templates, Supplier database as well contractors for projects
This opportunity is akin to running your own business but with little initial outlay and no worries about finding projects to work on (we do that for you). You can therefore do what you love doing and be your own boss with non of the risks associated with running your own business. This is a unique opportunity not to be missed. Our freelance places are location specific so act quickly as we have limited positions per area.
- Adobe Indesign: 1 year (Preferred)
- Interior Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Auto-CAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sketchup: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page