Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Thrive Causemetics was born out of a friendship. Makeup artist and product developer, Karissa Bodnar, lost her dear friend Kristy to cancer at just 24 years old. Kristy’s compassionate and vivacious spirit inspired Karissa to establish Thrive Causemetics, a beauty brand and philosophy that goes beyond skin deep by empowering women.
Thrive Causemetics is Beauty with a Purpose: for every product purchased, we donate to help a woman thrive. We believe changing the world starts with a single ingredient, and that’s why we create vegan, 100% cruelty-free formulas containing proven ingredients without the use of parabens or sulfates. All of our high-performance cosmetics are developed with our customer in mind. We control every step of the product development process.
We are a company that believes everyone is responsible for doing anything and everything to contribute to our team’s success. This is why we thrive on a collaborative and cross-functional workplace. There is no such thing as “that’s not my job” at Thrive Causemetics. We offer a culture rewarding our driven, hard-working team with special perks and benefits. Together, we prioritize strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
All Freelance Graphic Designers will be expected to work onsite in our Los Angeles office.
- Conceptualize and develop innovative designs that maintain brand consistency
- Design a variety of digital advertisements on a weekly basis for Instagram, Facebook , Pinterest and Google Ads
- Design social media graphics
- Design web banners
- Support website design
- Produce a broad range of deliverables, including layouts, graphics, and templates
- Assist the marketing team with creative direction for global/local advertising campaigns, new product/store launches and other marketing initiatives to ensure accurate execution of material development and promotional materials.
- May retouch photos, as needed.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro)
- Strong digital experience: banner design, web, email design and social media design
- Strong capability to extend creative assets across various platforms and devices
- Creative, enthusiastic and knowledgeable of current design trends/innovations
- Receptive to feedback + strong attention to detail (very important)
- Must be able to truly work and stay focused without much supervision
- Experience in product and packaging design preferred but not required
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page