Graphic Designer in San Diego, CA, USA
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts for advertising, brochures, decks, listing presentations, signage, etc. for luxury real estate team. Must be able to come to the office on Monday’s from around 10-4PM.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials;
- Plans concept by studying information and materials;
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts;
- Obtains approvals and then prepares finished copy, art and final layout;
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside production or service providers (i.e. PSIR, printing companies, direct mail organizations, etc.);
- Maintains patience and flexibility as new opportunities may require fast-turnarounds;
- Maintains technical and marketing knowledge by attending design workshops; PSIR marketing training workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies; and
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years in Graphic Design;
- Experience in real estate is preferred;
- Advertising agency experience a plus;
- Understanding of marketing, production, collateral design and production, advertising, web design is key;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of creativity;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator;
- Proficiency in working in, managing and organizing Google Drive and Dropbox;
- A strong eye for visual composition and attention to detail;
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to effectively work on a team;
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Graphic Designer must be extremely reliable, able to make all deadlines, and ensure projects are representative of company and team brand. Graphic Designer must think creatively and pursue new opportunities to enhance the visual marketing of the properties we list for sale.
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page