Photographer in Midland, UK
Takethatphoto are looking for a Photographer to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will be offered a minimum 120 days work a year on a sub- contractual basis which will predominantly fall between November and July.
Other opportunities will also arise in other fields throughout the year.
If you enjoy working in a lively and predominantly University based environment and communicating with large numbers of people within a close-knit team environment, then this is the perfect job for you.
Our clients are located across the UK, so a willingness to travel is essential with transport being provided by takethatphoto. We are based around the Midlands and this should be considered by anyone applying for this position for logistical reasons.
The successful applicant will work with our highly experienced in-house team and sub-contractors. Extensive on the job training and photographic equipment will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skill sets:
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment is essential
- The ability to manage, organise, photograph and communicate with large groups of people in a professional manner especially when under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work in different locations throughout the UK on a daily basis
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- We offer a competitive daily rate depending on your level of experience, including expenses. This will be discussed at an initial telephone interview which is held before meeting you.
Interviews will take place in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire on 31 January & 27 February 2019, for an immediate start.
- £12,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
- Midland (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)
- English (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page