Content Writer in Flagstaff, AZ, USA
We are looking for talented freelance writers to create a variety of content for clients primarily in the pipeline service industry, though we work with a wide range of business types. This role requires strong research skills, the ability to think critically and plan content strategically, and great attention to detail. It is a remote position, and we pay per assignment, with articles ranging from $12 - $42 depending on length.
- Strong Writing, Grammar, and Spelling Skills
- Ability to Write for B2B and B2C Clients
- Ability to Create Well-Flowing, SEO-Friendly Content (training will be provided on SEO and formatting as needed)
- Good Research Skills
- Our freelance writer will be creating the blogs, regional pages, primary pages, and longer informative pieces for clients on a variety of assigned topics.
- One Year of Writing Experience
- Demonstrated Writing Ability Through Portfolio
- Understanding of SEO
Growth & Learning Opportunities:
- Develop your knowledge of SEO best practices and marketing agency work
- Learn to write in a variety of voices for different types of content
- Build your writing portfolio by working with clients across the US
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%