Copywriter in London, UK
The Soho House Freelance Copywriter - Accessibility is responsible for a one-off project to update the alternative text for the Soho House Public Websites. They will lead a project to produce and input of around 5,000-10,000 image alt text images descriptions. The project is forecasted to last 2 months.
- 2+ years’ experience in copywriting
- Ability to self sub
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong typing and literacy skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great communication skills
- Able to maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Academic degree in a related field
- Experience in website accessibility.
- We want to create the kind of environment that encourages personal growth, experimentation and transparency.
- Everyone in the team gets a free Every House membership to Soho House, pension, health insurance and a learning budget.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page