Senior UX Designer in Seattle, WA, USA
You bring clarity and simplicity to complex challenges. You turn research into insights, and insights into elegant, impactful solutions that excite and inspire. You design memorable experiences.
POP is seeking a freelance Senior User Experience Designer who enjoys collaborating with strategists, creatives and technologists to shape great brand experiences. You understand the user-centered design process and are able to both conduct research and to design experiences with clients, customers and team members. You are confident and inspiring. Your key role is to facilitate the design and creation of innovative and memorable experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary project teams on a wide range of clients and technology platforms
- Conduct assessments of existing properties, and synthesize findings into best practices for usability, content, and experience design
- Create and document compelling interaction design solutions via findings, personas, journeys, mental models, site maps, prototypes and detailed annotated wireframes that illustrate user needs, experience structure, process flow, layout, and informational relationships
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, user research, usability studies and competitive audits, and convert findings into insights that impact design
- Create low-, medium-, and /or high-fidelity prototypes that inform the design process
- Design and facilitate user testing sessions
- Present concepts and deliverables to internal stakeholders and clients
- Contribute innovative ideas to and participate in new business pitches
What We’re Looking For
- An engaging digital portfolio that includes: B2C or B2B websites, online community portals, desktop software, mobile applications and / or product interface design
- Proficiency in design tools such as Axure, OmniGraffle, Sketch, InVision, Proto.io, Photoshop, InDesign
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills,
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written skills
- A multi-tasker who enjoys working collaboratively on multiple projects with interdisciplinary teams
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the user experience field at a digital agency
- A bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Information Science, Library Science, Human Factors or related subject, or equivalent experience
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%