Graphic Designer (6 Month Position) in Florham Park, NJ, USA
The New York Jets are seeking a talented freelance graphic designer to complement our current marketing and design team on a contract basis. This candidate will report to the Senior Manager of Creative Services and will be responsible for executing design projects for sales, marketing, sponsorship, and content initiatives on a contract basis. This position requires a talented individual capable of working independently on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Work with Creative Services team to develop and execute graphic design projects
- Design compelling assets that are both on-brand and meet objectives
- Maintain high level of technical quality ensuring deliverables meet required specifications
- Ensure quality control, including proofing, reviewing and evaluating creative output
- Provide creative input and execute on the creative brief’s direction
- Maintain project deadlines and deliver finished work as well as complete project files
Competencies and Technical Requirements
- Strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong design and composition skills
- Ability to edit and retouch photo assets
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work on revisions and implement team feedback
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of professionalism
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- At least 1-3 years of design experience
- Ability to demonstrate recent work via design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, Visual Communication, or similar field
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Examples of sports or entertainment creative is a plus
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page