Digital project manager
We have a large digital project. This will be a consumer facing website/app that has been conceptualised by a creative agency. We need someone to translate a concept into reality by:
- Creating a sustainable technical solution (e.g. website, app…)
- Identifying resource requirements for bringing the concept to life and its on-going maintenance
- Working with local teams to integrate new tools into existing systems and channels
- Managing external partners
- Ensuring new concept and execution fits with brand guidelines and company ethos
- Experience of managing digital projects
- Experience of creating and implementing digital communications campaigns across multiple platforms
- Good communicator - ability to translate requirements into relevant technical “language” for the integration and also to express technical concepts into simple to understand terms
Being able to speak English, Italian or German is definitely an advantage. If they can work in northern Italy, that will be an advantage too.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
From a friend
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page