Web Designer in New York, NY, USA
LeagueApps is a fast-growing, venture-backed company that is using data and technology to build the largest community around youth and local sports. We count professional leagues, teams and athletes as investors and partners (customers), and reach millions of people every day through our best-in-class SaaS platform. We’re looking for team members who want to be part of building the greatest local sports company in the world.
LeagueApps operates at the intersection of sports, technology and community. Our sports management platform powers youth and recreational sports organizations across the country, making sports seamless — in everything from registration to payments to communications. More than software solutions, we’re creating community, serving as a thought-leader and bringing insights on such important topics as encouraging girls in sports, injury prevention for youth players, and how technology will affect the future of sport.
Our success hinges on our commitment and ability to enable our partners to “play forever” and make sports happen in their communities. As LeagueApps rapidly grows, we are seeking a talented Web Designer that can provide company-wide support for various partner-facing and internal web design and development efforts. The Web Designer is a self-starter who wants to do a bit of everything. Working in WordPress Beaver Builder and PhotoShop are part of the job, but we aren’t looking for someone who just sets types, picks hex colors or pushes pixels. At LeagueApps, we want someone who can do not only graphic design, but can also think through the user experience organizers can create for players, parents and coaches to learn about their programs.
- Design and building WordPress websites for league organizers to help them market and increase participation in their programs
- Complete site upgrades and updates for partners
- Design WordPress templates / themes using tools like PhotoShop, Illustrator and Beaver Builder
- Handle content entry into WordPress websites
- Work with Customer Success team to implement partner’s LeagueApps experience to match their overall website experience
- Design and code HTML / CSS static landing pages
- Support and execute design work and websites / landing pages for key internal marketing and business development projects
- Extensive experience with WordPress, Beaver Builder and the Adobe Creative Suite
- High degree of comfort with HTML and CSS
- Ability to wireframe and prototype designs to scope deliverables with other designers, developers and product owners to create beautiful, intuitive WordPress sites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills which allow you to effectively collaborate with other designers, developers, product owners and customers with the ability to lead customer conversations and drive external and internal projects forward
- Fast learner with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page