UX Designer in New York, NY, USA
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Laundry Service is looking for a Freelance User Experience Designer to help define a site experience and feature set that enables that vision across our portfolio of sites. In this role, you will craft a functional, and elegant experience design solutions based on a deep and understanding of the user’s needs. The right designer will be collaborative in approach to internal stakeholders while championing the consumer experience.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the team to understand the wants and needs of our client’s users
- Translate user needs and business requirements into concrete ideas, wireframes, and mockups
- Partner with creative team to create an interactive prototype
- Produce detailed design documentation for our client collaborate with the team to ensure the highest quality experience possible
- 3+ years working on UX and UI designs
- Strong UX design skills including user research, usability testing, and design
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with building wireframes and user-flow for a microsite
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%