Social Media Account Manager / Content Creator in Stamford, CT, USA
We are seeking a freelance consultant / independent contractor to create content and manage social media accounts (primarily Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter) for B2B Healthcare clients. Time commitment: 10-25 hours per week. Remote work is fine. Hourly pay is commensurate with expertise.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Aid in executing social media strategy for several clients
- Aid in setting goals and objectives
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for each platform and intended audience
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Curate and comment on relevant content to establish thought leadership
- Manage and grow followers / community on each platform
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities
- Initiate and engage in conversations on behalf of the client
- Identify and work with industry influencers
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities
- Benchmark against competitors
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube)
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, being activity within the social media landscape
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process and offerings
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management
- Account management experience a plus
- Medical / healthcare IT knowledge a plus
- Strong personal involvement on social media a plus
- SEO knowledge a plus
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and more
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Social Sprout, Meltwater, Hootsuite, Twitter & Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities
- Part-time, Contract
- $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%