Photographer in Nashville-Davidson, TN, USA
We’re looking for freelance event photographers in Nashville, TN to join our team. This position calls for a creative, and self-motivated professional to shoot event design, décor, and people photography in a variety of settings. The primary responsibility for our photographers is to exercise expert judgment to capture imagery for various social/corporate events and marketing efforts, i.e. publications, website, etc. Our events include, but not limited to, weddings, receptions, galas, corporate events, birthday parties, milestone celebrations, tradeshows and the brand portfolio.
- Photograph event décor and provide high resolution professionally edited images within the agreed upon time parameter using your own equipment.
- Arrive on-time, professionally composed, and well prepared to events at the agreed times.
- Capture well composed high-resolution images (as directed) with personal full-frame professional camera, and, deliver the images digitally by the agreed upon date.
- Use insightful judgment to shoot, edit, and select the most impactful photographs ensuring that relevant aspects of a story are covered.
- Be available and prepared to travel to event assignments.
- Available to work non-traditional schedules including evenings and weekends.
- Must have full frame professional camera and tripod.
- 1+ years of photography experience, (will consider photography student with right attitude). Experience shooting, editing, capturing and uploading images from live events.
- Impeccable visual communicator with an exquisite eye for beauty and the skills to enhance what needs enhancing.
- Excellent verbal communicator, decisive, deadline-driven.
Full Time Opportunity:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%