Graphic Designer in Jefferson City, MO, USA
This is a work from home position.
JONES is an integrated marketing and communications company looking for Graphic Designers to support our growing client base.
We seek a handful of truly extraordinary graphic designers to contribute design solutions with high visual impact in line with our clients’ brand aesthetics. Applicants should have a deep understanding of digital storytelling and be able to realize high quality concepts through digital and print execution. Contractors will produce and deliver various digital and printed assets including but not limited to:
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Infographics that tell a story and flow both cognitively and visually
Marketing images for emails, white papers, social media posts, style guides and look books
- Web graphics and wireframe design of templates for mobile app, web and UX
- Point of sale displays and retail signage for in-store events or pop-ups
Product packaging concepts
JONES Graphic Designers will:
- Develop, modify and create both digital & print designs for websites, content, social media, digital marketing and more
- Edit, retouch, and modify graphics/photos to be used on websites, in marketing and advertising materials, and in custom content
- Be adept at designing infographics, with a portfolio to prove it
- Create modern, sleek designs within tight time constraints
Qualified applicants, at a minimum, have:
- B.S. or B.A. in graphic arts, communications, journalism, or related field in which a solid foundation in design is learned
- 3+ years of relevant, professional experience working with Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator CC & Sketch
- Strong online portfolio featuring print publications and infographics
- Experience implementing corporate branding guidelines across all designs
- Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, typography, photography, icons, and internet media
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time and meeting strict production deadlines
- Animation experience a huge plus
- A home office (or ability to set up a space in the home to work)
- A high-speed internet connection
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to articulate and justify design and idea solutions
- Gains insights from mistakes; seeks constructive feedback to improve
- Conscientious, honest, reliable and trustworthy
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- Positive attitude and flexibility for last-minute changes
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work
- Proven time management skills
- Service-oriented nature
- Part-time, Contract
- $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 8 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Overtime often available:
Full Time Opportunity:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page