Creative Director in New York, NY, USA
Job Description/Primary Responsibilities:
- Generate innovative ideas across traditional, integrated and emerging digital platforms and inspire colleagues to create world-class, pioneering ideas
- Communicate with clients/internal teams
- Direct or participate in creative brainstorming/concepting sessions
- Guide, teach and mentor members of the Creative department in developing ideas further
- Creatively lead and/or participate in new business pitches and competently present to clients
- Work in collaboration with account leads to ensure appropriate creative strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, schedules, production support, and client presentations
- Partner, support and collaborate with Strategic Planning and Account teams to provide world class service to our clients
- Work with production partners to manage the execution of campaigns through all phases of production across all media channels
- Stay abreast of latest design and technology trends
- Continually utilize and enhance proficiency in the latest design software and applications
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- 7+ years’ experience in the creative industry
- Comprehensive portfolio that demonstrates inventive/imaginative integrated campaigns with 360° thinking. Portfolio samples should include a mix of traditional and non-traditional forms of advertising as well as regional and global award winning work
- Ability to understand and articulate a point of view on the distinction between good and great work
- Demonstrated success leading and working with collaborative, multi-functional teams
- 3+ years of experience managing creative teams and cultivating and inspiring junior talent
- Proven experience generating new business, and developing and leading client relationships
- Expert level proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- An appreciation and passion for technology
- Exceptional communication skills: Verbal, written, interpersonal and inter-departmental & strong presentation skills
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page