Producer/ Project Manager in Bloomington, MN, USA
It’s a new era in consumer marketing. BlueSoho, a division of Quad/Graphics, helps our clients meet the challenge. As an integrated marketing and technology firm, the BlueSoho team helps customers connect their print content across mobile, digital, video, social media and other marketing channels. Our full suite of services is designed to deliver high-impact brand experiences.
BlueSoHo, a division of Quad/Graphics, is seeking a Freelance Producer/ Project Manager for our Bloomington, MN photo studio. The ideal candidate will manage multiple schedules, budgets and deliverables, while leading teams effectively and profitably throughout execution of work.
This is a freelance position for a 12 week minimum assignment based in our Bloomington, MN studio.
- Primary day-to-day contact with clients
- Proactively communicate with clients (via phone or e-mail)
- Coordinating studio photography projects, providing estimates, understanding budget constraints, calendar creation and maintenance, resource management, and skillful written and verbal communication between internal and external clients.
- Meet tight deadlines within established budgets
- Acting as an integral liaison between the photo studio and the client regarding scheduling, confirmations, long-term planning, file and inventory management.
- Tracking, storing, and locating merchandise throughout the process.
- Prepping, assembling, arranging merchandise and maintaining prop area merchandise.
- Maintaining schedule for merchandise check-out and return based on shot logs and tracking sheets.
- Researching and recommending resources for talent, food stylists, set builders, and photo assistants to achieve desired results within established creative/marketing strategies.
- Providing detailed and accurate planning and preparation for photo studio projects in order to ensure successful execution and continuous improvement.
- Maintaining incoming billing, receipts, vendor and independent contractor invoices and assembling the outgoing customer billing.
- Bachelor’s degree (advertising/public relations, marketing, communications or journalism preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills to troubleshoot client questions and concerns
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Project management experience within a creative agency, photography studio or production companies.
- A working knowledge of photography workflows and scheduling, production budgets, estimating and financial reporting, merchandise management systems and databases.
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platforms and related software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page