Copywriter in San Francisco, CA, USA
You have words. By happy coincidence, Beyond needs words.
We’re looking for a mid-level copywriter to join our team. This word slinger is a smart someone who, ideally, specializes in the learning /training space, and can help us create an exceptional digital experience for our Google client. As an important contributor on our team in-house, you’ll help articulate our client’s value props to through collaboration and innovation, delivering beautiful, on-brand, user-centered learning tools. This is a three-month engagement, but temp to perm is on the table for the right candidate and would lead to other types of work outside learning (and Google).
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
What you’ll do:
- Create content for online training courseware designed to help Google employees effectively use internal sales tools
- Partner with Content Strategist and leverage source content to deliver work that’s on brief, on brand, and on time
- Collaborate with the Design team to translate copy decks into learning modules
- Participate in internal and external reviews, interpreting and actioning feedback across all deliverables
- Contribute to brainstorms, workshops, and team meetings
- Respond to feedback and edits with grace and speed
Who you are:
- Creative, curious, optimistic and entrepreneurial
- Want to solve hard problems and make an impact
- Value the role of data in creative work, and vice versa
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
- Prize different perspectives and smarts without ego
- Embrace uncertainty and change as part of the process
- Cultivate a work environment that’s respectful and fun
What you bring:
- 3-4 years as a copywriter/content creator – and the portfolio to prove it
- Experience at a digital agency or in-house at a startup is preferred, but not mandatory
- Adept at concepting and writing for interactive formats
- Passionate about interactive, innovative media and platforms
- Happy writing for any format and medium, and in any voice
- Comfortable with tight timelines
- Excited to collaborate with all team members
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page