Artist Wanted in Manchester, UK
We’re looking for talented artists, illustrators, painters and creators to join us at ArtNight to host creative painting parties and workshops in the UK, in particular, Manchester.
This is a freelance job
We are looking for artists in the following cities:
As we are constantly looking to expand, we are open to applications from artists from all over the UK!
WHO WE ARE
ArtNight is a platform for creative experiences. In two-hour workshops our customers release their inner artists to create their own works of art in the cosy atmosphere of local bars and restaurants - guided by a local artist! We offer both public events and private events (team events, hen parties etc)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will organize your own art workshops in your local city
- You will guide the customers to create their own art piece as an artist (in groups of 15 - 25 participants)
- You will take care of the customers and you ensure that everybody goes home happy
- Flexible Job / side-job / part-time job (Freelancer)
- The events will be held in English, the communication with ArtNight takes place in English
- communicative, outgoing, friendly and proactive
- you enjoy beingcenterstage
- passion for art and painting (especially acrylic)
- you love working with other people
- you have space to store the materials
- (optional) you have experience running workshops
Like the sound of this? Apply now and become an ArtNight artist! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%