Creative Technologist in London, UK
We are looking for a Creative Technologist with experience prototyping and scaling full-stack web solution to help deliver working prototypes in collaboration with designers and peers in the team.
- immediate start date of a 3 month contract (with a possible extension).
- Ability to code at all levels of a web application stack
- Skilled at coding for learning (business and user) and demos, not for production
- Self-organises with team, doesn’t need a task list or backlog
- Experience with containerised applications (Docker is a must and Kubernetes is a plus)
- Experience with the agile approach to product development where the value is delivered in small increment at each stage of development
- Pair programming experience, willing to work collaboratively to both give and receive feedback within a shared code ownership team
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Ability to translate product requirements and user needs into human, readable code that is easy to maintain and evolve.
- Focus on continuous improvement by approaching changes in small, incremental steps.
- Can describe the approaches you have taken to the wider cross-discipline team
- Hands-on, persistent, result-oriented, and humble — you get things done
- Willingness to dive in with engineers, designers and product on day one
- Above anything else we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing. Competitive day rates offered based on experience.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page