Email Marketing Specialist in Austin, TX, USA
Email Marketing Specialist
The person in this role will be responsible for developing, optimizing, and executing email marketing initiatives for each of our clients using our agency-level marketing tool, Act-On. In this role, you will be responsible for building out email campaigns with the provided assets from the creative team, including copy and art.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field
- 2+ years of email marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of WordPress and the Gravity Forms plug-in
- Ability to edit HTML and CSS
- Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience in other digital marketing services, such as web development, is a plus
Please show some examples of email campaigns that you have developed and deployed.
CORE COMPETENCIES, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Email Marketing Skills
- Create, test, and schedule email campaigns within our agency-level marketing platform, Act-On
- Build landing pages in WordPress (using the Divi framework)
- Build a form within WordPress as well as within the marketing platform
- Report on email metrics and provide recommendations on next steps
- Capacity for creating email mock-ups and landing pages
- Responsible for being the last person to see an email and deploy the message to the correct audience
- Experience with A/B testing is a plus
- Understanding of WordPress CMS
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with data-driven reporting and storytelling
- Ability to work directly with a copywriter, a graphic designer, and a proofreader
- Contribute openly regarding recommendations, research, strategies, and efficiencies
- Demonstrate an ability to organize workload and workflow
- Effectively plan and organize your day-to-day priorities — handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively, and productively
- Prepare thorough, accurate, and consistent work to clients reflective of the agency’s quality standards
- Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%