Property Photographers in London, UK
- Commission + Expenses
Maplin Homes is an Online Estate Agency who are looking for highly creative and lively photographers to join our vibrant team. We are a customer focused organisation and your role is essential in to deliver our exceptional services.
- Customer oriented, focused, professional and excellent time keeping skills;
- Availability to work in your designated area, preferably close to your home;
- Shall take interior and exterior photographs of the Client property;
- Determined to make tremendous pictures in a limited time and in strict adherence to the Company guidelines;
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment is essential;
- The ability to manage, organise, photograph and communicate with large groups of people in a professional manner especially when under pressure;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Confident communicator with a can-do attitude;
- A helping hand to customers while taking the property photographs.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL:
- The photographer must own a DSLR-camera (minimum of 12 megapixel)
- Wide-angle lens and a tripod;
- Daytime availability and willing to travel;
- Registered photographers are preferred.
- Do you have samples of your previous work?
- Do you have Photography experience?
- Do you drive?
- Would you like to be part of a dynamic team in a fast-growing company?
- Are you willing to work flexibly on daily basis?
- Part-time, Contract, Commission, Permanent
- Photography: 2 years (Required)
- Photography (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page