SEO Specialist in Austin, TX, USA
Freelance SEO Specialist
The person in this role will be responsible for executing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies on a monthly basis, including on-page SEO, local SEO, blogging, link building, and more. This job requires a person that has a data-driven mindset and can identify trends in keyword rankings to capture opportunities to improve the client’s SEO. This individual will also be responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of SEO services, and will report to the Interactive Manager on successes and areas that need focus.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Must demonstrate technical knowledge of SEO strategies/tactics
- Must demonstrate an ability to write
- Experience in student housing, commercial real estate, multifamily housing, university marketing, senior living, finance, or real estate development is a plus
- Experience in other digital marketing services (email, web development, SEM, or social media) is a plus
CORE COMPETENCIES, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Search Engine Optimization Skills
- Demonstrated ability to outline and execute a long-term SEO strategy
- Ability to research and prioritize organic keywords
- Ability to set up analytics platforms and tracking
- Ability to execute on-page SEO strategies in both front- and back-end web development
- Ability to execute local SEO strategies and listing management
- Ability to research, write, publish, and promote blog content
- Ability to evaluate link profiles and identify link opportunities
- Experience in social media marketing is a plus
- Experience with Google AdWords or SEM campaigns is a plus
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of WordPress CMS
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with data-driven reporting and storytelling
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Contribute openly regarding recommendations, research, strategies, and efficiencies
- Demonstrate an ability to organize workload and workflow
- Effectively plan and organize your day-to-day priorities — handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively, and productively
- Prepare thorough, accurate, and consistent work for clients reflective of the agency’s quality standards
- Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page