Copywriter - Sportswear in Widnes, UK
Enthusiastic about triathlons? Familiar with e-commerce? Experienced in writing sportswear copy?
MyTriathlon is a rapidly growing online store, specialising in triathlon clothing and equipment. We are seeking an experienced copywriter, with a love of sport, who can support the team by creating engaging onsite copy.
What will you be doing?
- Writing and editing illustrative product descriptions on our website/landing pages that fit our company’s tone of voice.
- Contributing to other content onsite, including writing blog posts
- Outstanding written English skills.
- A basic understanding of SEO principles.
- Able to work independently, with great attention to detail.
- Experience writing sportswear copy and/or a passion for triathlons. Basic knowledge of the technology and terminology used within the industry.
- Able to work quickly but efficiently, whilst producing consistently high quality copy.
- Available to contribute 10 hours p/w, with the potential to work more hours during periods of high workload.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for an exciting company based around a rapidly growing and dynamic sports discipline.
- The ability to work remotely - perfect for students or anyone looking for a bit of extra cash.
- The freelance wage offered is negotiable and dependent on experience.
- £10.00 /hour
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page