Photographer in Dallas, TX, USA
Invodo is seeking to hire a Freelance/Contract Photographer to join our team in producing compelling images and videos for both on figure and as still life. The Photographer should have an exemplary portfolio of work demonstrating capabilities in shooting catalog, lifestyle and editorial work for major retail and advertising brands. You are collaborative, self-motivated and dedicated - exercising good judgment and sharing enthusiasm for what we do everyday.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Your success will be driven by participating in a collective of artists, leaders and clients that compliment your individual talents and facilitate the highest caliber of talent and service. You keep abreast of industry trends and developments and explore new techniques to build your craft. Self-motivation and independent judgment within the framework of established studio procedures and client style guides are skills that are critical attributes to your success in this position. This position reports to the Managing Photographer.
- Creating eCommerce imagery for our clients and actively participating in portfolio development for the studio
- Maintaining an efficient on set workflow and working within a team to meet volume requirements, image output, and fostering productive and positive client relationships
- Ensuring the studio is clean, well organized, safe and always ready for the client on time
- Ensuring supplies are kept in stock and equipment is maintained in excellent condition as well as other duties as assigned
- Creating and maintaining the integrity of quality images, as well as movement of assets to the post-production team, and properly archive assets on networked servers.
- Adherence to client style guide, meeting work volume goals and 100% compliance to client SLA is imperative
- 3+ years of related photography and digital imaging experience in a commercial studio environment, preferably in an agency setting
- Strong proficiencies in digital imaging applications and equipment
- Ability to set up and design of set lighting, camera systems & workstations, and production of images according to the style guide established for any of our clients
- Strong working knowledge of C1Pro, Photoshop, DSLR, Mac and Profoto systems, MS Office, Google apps is required
- Familiarity with product styling, basic shoot production and social media skills are a plus
- Strong independent judgment and high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Accomplished photographic skills
- Understanding of workflow systems and re-touching processes.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively with crew and clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in the visual communications field, preferred
- Fluent knowledge of the Macintosh and Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with basic office productivity software (MS Word, Excel, email, etc.)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Phase One, Globaledit
- Consistently meet or exceed all deadlines and creative goals.
- Provide high level of customer service to clients.
- Able to produce (or exceed) number of daily photograph targets as determined by client demand.
- Contribute to a portfolio of work that can be used to pursue new business ventures.
- Remain current and progressive with regards to creative photography styles and technology.
- Communicate openly and honestly with management.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%