Illustrator in Los Angeles, CA, USA
We are looking for a part-time Adobe Illustrator designer and guru with a passion for women’s lifestyle, editorial, and branding.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborating with our Founder and Creative Director to create monthly planner and lifestyle collections. Each collection includes designs for planners, stickers, mugs, gallery art, binders, candles, and more.
Qualifications and Skills
- First, let’s define an Illustrator guru.
- Are you familiar with most, if not all, Adobe Illustrator terms and tools?
- Are you able to create and design with complex clipping masks?
- Can you build (draw and tile) patterns including florals?
- Are you able to illustrate just about anything from people to interiors?
- Are you designing on a Mac operating system?
- Are you located in Los Angeles?
- Are you available at least 20 hours a week between the hours of 10-6 Monday through Friday?
- This is freelance independent contractor position. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Mac OS: 5 years (Required)
- Adobe Illustrator: 5 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%