Video Editor in Los Angeles, CA, USA
We’re happy to add new talent to the Beyorch team — As we re-brand and produce strategic content representing our core values and the reason we exist. This is very exiting for the Beyorch family as we innovate and pioneer the road that leads to us striding together.
Our mission —
“Bringing every middle and upperclass together to create the best financial partnerships in the world.”
Video Editor Responsibilities
- Assist with commercials films (youtube and related platform formatting)
- Assist with film interviews (incl. lighting etc.)
- Govern all editing and post production (recoloring etc.)
- Must have experience with large companies at scale
- Skilled knowledge to operate an Epic Red camera
- Masterful post production skills (e.g) color grading to fit our brand
- Editing Software adobe premier
- Part-time, Contract
- Video Editing: 5 years (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page