Senior Creative / Designer in London, UK
We are on the lookout for an intelligent, experienced and ambitious Senior Creative with a proven track record in the industry to work with us on a freelance basis.
Perhaps you actually call yourself a designer, or even an art director. Whatever your label, you will need to have a thorough understanding of how a brand operates and communicates, and experience creatively leading projects and managing teams for this role. You will also have extensive experience in conceptual and strategic thinking, art direction and/or design.
TEMPORARY · HAGGERSTON, LONDON
What does a Creative do at Anyways?
- You will be the creative lead on these projects working with and managing a core creative team.
- Rarely presented with a fully-formed brief you will be expected to work collaboratively with our team and our clients to help untangle their issues and define a plan moving forward.
- You’ll regularly be working alongside specialists from hugely varied disciplines, ranging from architecture to film; print design to branding; exhibition design, events, advertising and more.
- A track record of exceptional creative work with outstanding results
- Culturally astute and aware of the industry around you
- People skills that bring confidence and trust from clients and collaborators
- Articulate, literate and inspiring when presenting ideas and giving feedback
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines and budgets
- The ability to lead, collaborate and delegate to teams
The HudsonBec Group
Anyways is part of The HudsonBec Group – a group of companies that exist to enable creativity to thrive. Founded by Will Hudson and Alex Bec the group provides a structure for a series of small, beautifully structured companies that share a purpose, values, a studio space and above all, a belief in the power of creativity. Companies currently include It’s Nice That, Anyways and Lecture in Progress.
Located in Haggerston we’re a short walk from Shoreditch and Dalston as well as being connected to the rest of London through several bus routes and the London Overground.
There are five key values we live by and they define the way we work day in, day out:
- Make it Happen (Be Proactive)
- Embrace the New (Be Brave)
- Find Out More (Be Curious)
- Everybody Matters (Be Human)
- Work with Others (Be Collaborative)
- Great company culture and environment
- Flexitime scheme
- Skills training and development
- Access to company social events
- Other soft benefits including company breakfast every Monday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%