Editor - Direct Response TV Infomercial Editor in Deerfield Beach, FL, USA
Are you looking to join a team that is more like a community?
Built with You in Mind:
We work in an open, freshly renovated, technologically advanced office in the heart of Pompano Beach. As we disrupt industries and persuade audiences, our plan is to always think big. No egos. No jerks. No prima donnas. Just awesome folks like you, who live and breathe collaboration and dig the perks like a full-service café, and team recognition. And yes, we have snacks.
BrandStar’s mission is to positively impact people’s lives, and that includes you. We fulfill that mission by offering valuable content solutions through brand integration, social media, performance-based marketing and creative storytelling.
Great Place to Work Certified:
Our employees have made their voices heard! BrandStar recently earned the prestigious Great Places to Work certification based on our culture of mutual respect and transparency. We appreciate our employees for helping us earn the gold standard honor for organizations, and we continue to work hard to remain a Great Place to Work for all current and future BrandStar team members.
BrandStar is looking for a talented Editor to join its expanding Direct Response TV Division.
We are seeking a strong, experienced Infomercial Editor for a freelance position. Must have thorough knowledge and experience with Premiere. Must have strong story telling skills and be very fast on the system. Must have a thorough knowledge of the technical aspects of editing & delivering infomercial commercials. Applicants must be extremely well organized, motivated and flexible with schedule (deadlines are extremely important in this industry). A strict adherence to the post workflow is a must.
Additionally, applicants must be pro-active in edit to keep projects moving forward. We are looking for someone with a positive, energetic do-whatever-it-takes attitude that works collaboratively with colleagues in a fast-paced, creative environment.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Non-linear video editing and rendering/encoding for a wide spectrum of specifications and file formats
- Gathering of b-roll assets, researching and editing stock music tracks
- Motion graphics manipulation and creation
- Collaborating with creative team or working independently on concurrent projects to meet deadlines
- Solid storytelling and conceptual skills
- Strong lighting and cinematography skills
- Excellent video editing skills that include an ability to create dynamic graphics and animation
- Strong knowledge of color correction/grading including using waveform monitor/vectorscope
- Strong familiarity with broadcast specs and deliverables
- Must have strong time management and problem solving skills, flexibility, and the ability to work well under tight deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of Direct Response / Infomercial editing experience
- Budgeting experience
- Work well with others in a creative environment
- Should be able to bring a creative concept to life and add own creative input
- Editing: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%