Producer & Director in Deerfield Beach, FL, USA
Are you looking to join a team that is more like a community?
Built with You in Mind:
We work in an open, freshly renovated, technologically advanced office in the heart of Pompano Beach. As we disrupt industries and persuade audiences, our plan is to always think big. No egos. No jerks. No prima donnas. Just awesome folks like you, who live and breathe collaboration and dig the perks like a full-service café, and team recognition. And yes, we have snacks.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
BrandStar’s mission is to positively impact people’s lives, and that includes you. We fulfill that mission by offering valuable content solutions through brand integration, social media, performance-based marketing and creative storytelling.
Great Place to Work Certified:
Our employees have made their voices heard! BrandStar recently earned the prestigious Great Places to Work certification based on our culture of mutual respect and transparency. We appreciate our employees for helping us earn the gold standard honor for organizations, and we continue to work hard to remain a Great Place to Work for all current and future BrandStar team members.
BrandStar is looking for a freelance Producer/ Director with strong writing and storytelling skills to work on short term contracts. The producer/director understands television and can create content knowledgeably and passionately about a wide range of topics. The producer will write original, compelling stories and can take an idea from inception to execution. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as branded content producer for linear and non-linear digital entertainment properties and understand how to create content that is highly engaging, shareable and original.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Project Managers to drive the creative ideation based on clients branding profile.
- Assist/lead selected projects through all phases of production including creative development, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production, finishing/delivery.
- Serve as the in-house branded content expert, supporting how BrandStar thinks about, conceives, produces and assesses content and to help participants deliver it to consumers and influencers across all channels.
- Cast and manage show talent as needed.
- Responsible for building and understanding budgets with the production management team.
- Generate new ideas in broadcast formats of brand and content integration.
- Dedicated to providing innovative experiences to our clients.
- Work with project manager, and scheduling manager to assure consistent and timely delivery of programming and digital content as required by the programming schedule.
- Suggest ways to improve, modify or evolve all components of the show, show production, social penetration, host development and audience experience.
- Effectively communicate ongoing project status to production team and project managers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENT
- Equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism & Communication
- 4+ years of Production/Post Production and experience running shows, from pre-production to delivery
- Proficient in editing; experience with Adobe Premiere Pro a plus.
- Experience operating camera a plus
- A self-starter with strong execution and follow up skills.
- Must have strong written/verbal communication skills, able to think creatively, and juggle multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Post Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%