Informational Graphic Designer in Tacoma, WA, USA
LandlordSolutions is hiring for a Graphics Artist who can create engaging graphics for internal projects to help create designs, layout and visual images used in print and online media. This person will use their talent to tell a story about data, policy changes and education “how to”. We are located in Tacoma.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the CEO to develop concepts, illustrations, designs, and layouts.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Website design and maintenance
- Create printed materials for different departments (posters, brochures, etc)
- Assist in modifying content for social media posts
- Willingness to help with a variety of creative projects, as needed
- Manage and prioritize many projects at once, sometimes under pressure, and often to tight deadlines.
- Update and upload content to our websites (WordPress knowledge required) and social media platforms.
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic and environment with minimal direction
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to adjust shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow established procedures and directions along with taking initiative whenever appropriate; ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrative willingness to learn and add value
- Computer experience and skills are required
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and the ability to learn new software
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- A degree in graphic design or fine arts is a plus
- Required experience: 2 years
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
No payment, only collaboration
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%