Social Media Manager in Remote, OR, USA
Please read in full before applying
Marketing Team io is looking for talented social media pros to join our network of top creative talent for ongoing freelance projects. We’re a mission-driven “marketing team as a service” company for startups and small businesses.
We pay fair freelance rates promptly, treat our creatives with respect and professionalism, and look to build long-term relationships.
- Ideate content topics/posts
- Do content research on audience, hashtags, subject matter areas, channels
- Manage and schedule content using SMM tools like Social Report/Later/etc.
- Understand the voice of the brand and translate that into creating meaningful, consistent social media content with a thoughtful schedule of posts that capture the brand’s identity in both copy and visuals
- Work with the Marketing Manager to monitor and optimize the social media strategy for KPI’s such as revenue, leads, sales, transaction size, etc.
- Ability to create social media strategy, plan, and content that actually moves the needle for the above KPI’s
- Experience in managing social professionally – you’ve worked with real businesses in B2B and/or B2C
- Set up and manage tracking metrics/analytics/reporting
- Set up and manage landing pages (from templates) for offers as needed
- Specific expertise in both organic and paid functions for all major social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc. as well as the ‘paid’ elements for those channels
- Able to explain why you never, ever ‘boost’ FB posts and what to do instead : -)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%