Videographer/Editor in San Diego, CA, USA
Videographer & Editor
You’re creative, you love thinking about new and fun ways to make content, you’re naturally keeping a pulse on social media content trends, and you’re a talented videographer, editor and creator with lots of enthusiasm and great communication skills. You have an understanding of the tools and resources necessary to make great social content. You value and understand the importance of speed, creating content for specific social platforms, and value understanding the performance of your creative once it’s distributed.
We’re looking to partner with a skilled video creator in San Diego, CA like you to work with Moxie Institute and Fia & Gregg Fasbinder. We’re looking for a videographer who can create strategic content for *every social platform (Instagram, Facebook, Facebook and Instagram stories, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube etc). You must have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and best practices for video creation on different platforms. You love being creative, coming up with new ways to make content valuable to a particular audience, you have a few years of experience creating content and posting on social accounts.
This partnership will be an important and ongoing role in our social media content marketing strategy and branding initiative to grow our brand and connect with our audience. Great gig freelancers welcome!
- Experience creating daily video content for social platforms, as well as filming and strategizing creative in fast-paced environments
- Strong understanding in how to make impactful micro-content for specific audiences and platforms
- Create impactful social video content on a daily basis
- Ability to film a day in the life type videos and edit them down to 10-20 minutes
- Quickly and effectively identify moments worth creating and formatting for social content
- Capture content of speakers, coaches, trainers and team members on video
- Create pillar content to be posted to YouTube and supporting content clips to be posted to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Learn and understand the content of the Moxie Institute philosophies
- Create visual content using Photoshop or other professional editing software
- Support strategy for paid media spending on social media platforms
- Edit and post weekly show & podcast episodes with supporting content
- Experienced in Adobe Premiere Pro, and the entire Adobe creative suite
- Able to work a full frame DSLR, manual settings, audio monitoring
- Experience with lighting equipment
- Knowledge of cameras and camera equipment
- Familiar with Gmail and Google Drive
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and resilient
- Must learn and get familiar with the content of Moxie Institute, Fia Fasbinder, and our leadership, presentation skills, speaker coaching and communication philosophy
- Ideally, located in San Diego
- Good copywriting skills
- Ability to create motion graphics
- Experience structuring and storyboarding an online show
- Committed to human transformation and purposeful evolution
- You are curious, humble, genuine, and constantly evolving, learning and growing
- $15.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Video Production: 2 years (Required)
- Video Editing: 2 years (Required)
- San Diego, CA (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%