Creative Director in Albany, NY, USA
Working Pictures is a full-service video production company, and we’re looking to expanding our roster with the addition of a freelance Creative Director (or potential full-time position). The ideal candidate possesses strong creative style and can lead projects from concept to amazing executions.
As a key member of the Working Pictures creative team, the Creative Director is responsible for developing and presenting creative and innovative video concepts and treatments, ensuring that the work is aligned with the client’s marketing strategy, reflects the brand’s image, and meets the stated objectives.
The Creative Director will also contribute creative materials and collateral that help strengthen the Working Pictures brand and market leadership position.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong art direction and design capabilities, both in concept and execution. * Proficient in concepting and creating all forms of broadcast and content * Team-oriented, collaborative working style, but willing and able to take overall responsibility for deliverables.
- Exceptional presentation skills. * Directs the creative process by providing creative direction to editors and motion graphic artists.
- Strong writing skills a plus.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Confidence presenting creative and interacting with clients and internal team alike.
- Effective and creative problem-solving skills. ability to deal with ambiguity, frequently changing priorities and compressed time frames.
- advertising: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%