Animator in New York, NY, USA
The Clinical Production team at Force is tasked with helping our hospitals and surgeons utilize video to best educate patients during their rehabilitation. You will work alongside our inhouse animator and production coordinator to help create important video content that helps thousands of patients recover successfully from musculoskeletal injuries.
This is a project-based position with the opportunity for an increased workload. Projects vary between one to four minute videos. We will provide you with our style guide and character assets.
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Suite, specifically After Effects and Illustrator
- Video editing with Adobe Premiere
- Ability to match the existing style while conceptualizing own designs based on script notes
- Excellent sense of timing, motion and movement in visual media
- Excellent design sense, including color and typography
- Strong communicator to work effectively with our internal team
- Commitment to at least 2 rounds of edit per video
- Deliverables for each project require the final video as well as the project file
- Ideally looking for a NYC based animator who can come into the office once a month
- animation: 4 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%